Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent! To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.