- Item Form: Gel
- Specification/Piece: 20ml
- Range of leather paints: BELINO leather and vinyl paints
- Shipment: Fast Shipping
- Stock: Sufficient
- Package Included: 1*20ml Leather Repair Gel
- feature: Clean and degrease the surface to be repaired
- 1 TUBE = Alterations, slight wear on a small area
- 4 TUBES (RECOMMENDED) = Armchair, car seat, damaged in several moderately large areas
- 10 TUBES = Sofas, or complete car upholstery rather very damaged
- Use the color that most closely matches the color of the part to be repaired. this liquid leather for repair is a repair product and not a dye. It may therefore be necessary to use a paint or stain for leather and vinyl for an optimal rendering.
- If you cannot find a matching color for your leather or vinyl, use the color NEUTRAL. The NEUTRAL color contains a white tint for the repair to be perfect. It may therefore be necessary to use a paint for leather and vinyl for an optimal rendering.
- You will find our range of leather paints here: our BELINO leather and vinyl paints
- For large tears or cracks, we recommend that you repeat step 2 and 3 several times for optimal results.
- If you wish to re-color your leather after this repair, we recommend that you lightly level the repair area using 2000 grit sandpaper before applying the color.
- 20ml tube. Surface re-coloring after application may be necessary to unify the restoration of your surfaces.
- Clean and degrease the surface to be repaired
- Apply the liquid leather with a spatula, spreading it evenly
- Wait for the surface to dry or use a hair dryer
- The repair is complete!
1*20ml Leather Repair Gel
There are no reviews yet.